We are looking to expand our team in the New Year and as such are seeking applications from skilled operators with a minimum of 2 years experience operating a variety of machinery, specifically tractors with mowers and reach arm attachments. A good understanding of plant and machinery maintenance is essential.
You will be required to work a variety of locations throughout Canterbury so must be available to stay away when necessary. Work includes roadside mowing, operating a reach arm to cut hedges, maintain vegetation control and mow stopbanks.
Successful candidates must:
- Have current NZ drivers licence (minimum class 2)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol test
- Be reliable and hardworking with a friendly and professional manner
- Be an adaptable team player who is honest and trustworthy
- Be available to stay away from home during the week when required
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Make a commitment to work with GSL's Health & Safety policies