Grounds & Services Ltd (GSL) acknowledge the need to be socially and environmentally responsible throughout our activities. We work to ensure that all our activities have little or no adverse effect on the environment.
Our Environmental Commitment
GSL are specifically committed to:
- Green waste management by disposal either through on-site mulching or Council Transfer Station for composting
- Chemical management by using Integrated Pest Management Strategies (IPM). The least toxic options are used that still provide effective control
- Noise pollution management
- Recycling of litter, such as glass and metal
- Landscape design that uses aesthetically pleasing plants and materials that blend into the surrounding landscape
- Controlling all drainage issues, noise and visual pollution
- Erosion and sediment management.